Deretil Nature has developed NaturOlive OE, an olive leaf extract with a high purity in Oleuropein.
It is obtained from the best raw materials, using only top-quality leaves from olives of Spanish origin exclusively. It is produced by means of new-advanced clean techniques in biotechnology. NaturOlive OE is 100 % free of solvents and pesticides. Only water and the purification technology developed by Deretil Nature are used for its production.
Oleuropein is another treasure of the Mediterranean Diet present in olives, which is recognized for its valuable beneficial properties in preventing cardiovascular damage. The studies prove that much of the beneficial effects of extra virgin olive oil regarding heart health are due to the presence of Oleuropein in its composition.
Cardiovascular benefits of Oleuropein:
- Prevention of cardiovascular damage
- Reduction of blood pressure and protection of the vascular system
- Anti-inflammatory capacity
- Prevention of cholesterol oxidation
- Prevention of atherosclerosis
Further HEALTHFUL PROPERTIES OF OLEUROPEIN:
- High antioxidant capacity
- Anti-bacterial properties
- Neuroprotective effect
- Beneficial for diabetes or metabolic syndrome
- Beneficial in regulating lipids and prevents obesity
- Hepatoprotective effect
- Effective on skin protection
- Anticancer effect
- Maintains a healthy immune system
To cover the customer’s needs, NaturOlive OE is available in aqueous solutions at different concentrations of Oleuropein, depending on the product grades and as solid product with a concentration of 15 % of Oleuropein.