The innovative formula created by the Spanish manufacturer Deretil Nature to protect your well-being with proper joint care
We are introducing NaturOlive MA, a powerful natural ingredient to prevent and treat joint injuries, based on Maslinic Acid and Oleanolic Acid, both from the olive fruit of Spanish origin exclusively.
More than 1.800 scientific articles demonstrate the great functionality of Maslinic Acid as a novel and outstanding anti-inflammatory that together with Oleanolic Acid provide important benefits for the patient’s well-being.
As it can be seen in the following image, the olive compound follows a thorough molecular process with regard to the most common inflammation mechanisms:
Maslinic Acid inhibits PKC activation, d of I-B and nuclear translocation of NF-B, which can be related to its anti-inflammatory properties.
A daily intake between 30 – 50 mg of NaturOlive MA are enough to reduce pain and improve joint mobility in people with osteoarthritis.
It also helps to reduce after-sport joint discomfort or chronic pain, among many other benefits and applications.
NaturOlive MA 30 has been registered in the EU for using in food supplements. Cod. NUT/PL/AS: 3350/4.
We manufacture and sell several formats of the best Maslinic Acid available on the market:
White powder grade, a feature that makes it easy to be added to food supplements as capsules or tablets.
For more information, please get in contact with: email@example.com
- Satoshi Fukumitsu et al.; Maslinic acid in olive fruit alleviates mild knee joint pain and improves quality of life by promoting weight loss in the elderly; Journal of Clinical Biochemistry and Nutrition, Published September 2016.
- Pérez-Jiménez et al.; Target molecules in 3T3-L1 adipocytes differentiation are regulated by maslinic acid, a natural triterpene from Olea europaea; Phytomedicine 23 (2016) 1301–1311.
- Fukumitsu et al.; Anti-inflammatory and anti-arthritic effects of pentacyclic triterpenoids maslinic acid through NF-B inactivation; Mol. Nutr. Food Res. 2016, 60, 399–409.
- Yi-chih Hung et al.; Asiatic acid and maslinic acid protected heart via anti-glycative and anti-coagulatory activities in diabetic mice; Food Funct., 2015, 6, 2967–2974.
- Sanchez-Quesada, Cristina; Lopez-Biedma, Alicia; Warleta, Fernando; Campos, Maria; Beltran, Gabriel; Gaforio, Jose J; Bioactive Properties of the Main Triterpenes Found in Olives, Virgin Olive Oil, and Leaves of Olea europea; Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry (2013), 61(50), 12173-12182.